Today I made: Graham Cracker Tropical Cherry Pie Cuppies!
Cuppie: Crumble Graham Crackers (about 4-5 full crackers) plus old Girl Scout Cookies ( about 8 Trefoils) and mix with melted butter (less than 3/4ths stick)
"Insides": -Boil 1 cup of water with 2 tblspn of brown sugar
- Add 5 tsp white wine
- Add 'tropical fruit'
*Bring to a boil and reduce to fruit and a little syrup. Take out of pot and pour into bowl. Mash with potato masher until all fruit is mashed...duh?
Spray Cup Cake tin with Pam or nonstick stuff. Fill cup about 1/2 ways full and pack down, up the sides. Fill cuppies with "insides." Bake at 400 for about 10 mins. Turn off oven and let sit in oven for how ever long. Take out and cool.
*Notes: Less butter, add accordingly. Possibly add something 'sticky' (i.e. corn syrup, brown sugar..)
Rating (1-10): I would give it about a 4. It was lacking the sweetness I wanted. It would be paired REALLY nicely with whipped cream or ice cream. I'll have to work on the crust too. I told you, I can't make pies and I don't know why.
No comments:
Post a Comment